R6 Message Net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Y'all,

A couple of friends and I are trying to start a group for women who ride in Oklahoma. The forum is currently located at http://www.roadsideoklahoma.com/OK/ . We're definitely not trying to "steal" members from this site or any other site, but are rather wanting to give the Oklahoma ladies a way to meet each other, discuss issues, plan rides, etc. There's even been some talk of possibly starting an OK Women on Wheels chapter. The above site is currently only populated by sportbikers, but the site/group will be completely developed by input from the members (even the name of the group is up for suggestion).
Anyway, if any of the ladies here are interested in joining up, please visit the site and please pass it on to any other ladies you may know who ride or are interested in bikes (I personally don't care whether the bike is sportbike, cruiser, whatever).

Thanks all!
Lauren
(Phoenix)

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Oklahoma cowgirl climbed up and over the gate, down into the chute...her pulse is racing. The smell of livestock and 400,000 tons of dirt is the setting for her stage. The lights dim, the echo of her name and the glaring beam of light bounces off of 45,000 fans inside the dark arena. She carefully slides one leg over the 2000 pound animal, while securing her leather grip. His back is tense, he snorts and gives a stomp...she knows that "Satan" will live up to his name tonight. The wranglers are giving last minute instructions on how to stay out of trouble on number 22.

------------------------------------------
anupacraig

Oklahoma Drug Addiction

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi this is Kevin and the Women s in Oklahoma ,they ride the cars and bikes with a great speed and in a new way.And i am impressed the about this topic
I am so happy.And thanks for the information about this Oklahoma ladies.
===============================================
kevin.

Oklahoma Alcohol Addiction Treatment

·
Registered
2 Posts
A common question I hear from fellow male riders is "how can I talk my wife into riding". The good news is that women are the fastest growing segment of the motorcycle population. Manufacturers are recognizing this and making bikes and riding gear sized for women.
------------------
Karmath

Oklahoma Alcohol Addiction Treatment

1 - 4 of 4 Posts