R6 Message Net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
last weekend a guy at the local bike night was trying to organize a large ride down to okeechobee. he was trying to get at least 100 bikes to go. in case anyone is interested, here is the email he sent me

Hey everyone,

Hope you are all ready to ride!

We are getting together this Saturday for a half-day ride to Lake Okeechobee. The entire ride should take about 5 hours, and we will all be meeting @ Captain Hiram's at the conclusion of the ride for dinner. They will be expecting us, and there will be excellent service waiting for us after a long day of joyriding. So clear out your schedule, and kiss the wifee or g/f goodbye (yes, boyfriends and husbands also included in that statement ladies.). We are hoping to have over 100 sportbike enthusiasts attending, so it will be a lot of fun to say the least. Also, It will be a good opportunity to meet some other riders and make some riding partners for the future.

Don't miss out! For any further information regarding this meet, simply respond to this e-mail. I will be checking it periodically throughout the day to day until Saturday.

Details:

Meeting Location: BCC Palm Bay Campus Pavilion
Meeting Time: 10:30am Saturday December 3rd
Departure Time: 11:00am sharp (Be sure your tanks are full upon departure...that means bikes AND stomachs)
Money needed for trip: $50 cash to be safe (Gas and dinner)
Weather forcast Saturday: Freakin rediculously awesome (perfect)

Don't be late, we'd hate to leave without you. The More the Merrier!

SO SPREAD THE WORD!

-Jonathan Mahan
EastCoastSportbikes

Attachments

·
I will not eat cat poop!
4,370 Posts
Damn, my bike is in disarray as I wait on new parts............or else I'd be all in.

Have fun and be safe. Sounds like a fun day of riding!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that'd be awesome if ya meet up. i think we'll be at Hiram's around 6pm. see ya there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts