R6 Message Net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Umm..Raven soup!
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to replace my oil fillter cap with a billet unit requiring a wrench to remove it. I'm not fond on the idea of punks being able to open my crankcase without a little bit of effort..

Is there anything out there with a bolt head available?

·
Umm..Raven soup!
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't piss off anyone; I just don't trust anyone ;)

Can't loctite plastic if you ever hope to get it out.....

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
What were you planning on doing about the dip stick? I think LP sells alum. fill caps, but they don't have a hex head.

·
She actually bought it!
1,301 Posts
at least the crankcase one is somewhat hidden... what about the brake fluid? :lol

·
Fire Wrench Dammit!!!
3,322 Posts
+1 on the safety wiring..

Either way, i really hope you didnt piss someone off and they want to do something to your bike or u. It would be rather easy to fuck it all up. Brake fluid all over your bike + you cant stop, no oil, pull out the pin and clips that hold in the brake pads, and these are just off the top of my head...

·
Wat up DAWG!!!
3,037 Posts
dont know if u'll get one, after all areas like the filler cap have softer metals because they require less tourque to tighten them, just put a cover over ur bike when u park it

·
Registered
868 Posts
Um.... the oil filler cap is just a threaded thing... go to a specialty nut and bolt store and find a fat ass short bolt to fit it :)

better yet just get you an alarm with a perimiter sensor and 2 way pager... then invest in a glock ;) anyone fks with my bike the 2 way remote notifies me and I go put a bullet in someones head and worry about how to explain it to the cops later...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts