R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any of you guys ever meet up? Live in the Snohomish area. Would like to ride w/ whoever! Give a shout. Let's plan a meet.

BTW after looking at the response from previous posts I think setting a date and seeing who shows up is the best... Let's actually do this. No b.s. C'mon now.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Try the Fall City run, it has pretty nice roads and lots of twisties. Let me know and we can set up a date.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm down for a ride, but I'm real busy right now. Where's the Mercer Island run? It be nice to have nice close set of twisties (other than the short but sweet seward park - mt baker lake ride).

·
black is the fastest
270 Posts
high bridge is a very challenging road it is a fking pain but it is one of my favorites
ben howard is also a great road
there is a bunch of badass roads on the backside of highway 203

i think he is talking old issaquah fall city road, which is is a nice road but there is crap everywhere especially after the winter that we had.

·
Registered
647 Posts
yeah i love highbridge i use to take my old civic out there. but i did a few runs on the bike and its bad ass some corners are tricky but great run. and yes ben howard is a sweet road but shorter then its really is but i dont think i did the fall city run. we should plan another date. ill be getting a PC3 and a custom exhaust done soon so im down. let me know guys

oh yeah O.C. if you see this my bad for not calling you back for the ride i fell asleep haha

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
We can set a ride on the 28th or 29th to Mt Rainier-Paradise. I was just there yesterday with my car and the roads are fine and after the part entrance, you'll never run out of twisties. :D

·
Registered
648 Posts
I am the proud owner of a 2007 R6. The ride home from Eastside Motosports was hot yesterday!

If you see a guy on a blue R6 with a yellow helmet with a grenade on it, thats me.

Lets ride doods!

Cheers

Ray

Attachments

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Rated EG said:
do you ever sleep? hahahaha i dont care i just know its going to suck riding with a jacket today in 97 degrees damnit
Yeah, about 5-6 hours a day except weekends, lol.

Rode to work yesterday with full gear and stuck in traffic for like half an hour. Geez, it felt like I was in a freaking sauna room, lol.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I've been riding everyday trying to get to 600 miles for the oil change and then 1000 miles so I can break it in proper like.

Is there something closer than Rainier with good medium speed twisties? I live downtown and have been going east and just taking random roads with not much success.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
RayRevolver said:
I've been riding everyday trying to get to 600 miles for the oil change and then 1000 miles so I can break it in proper like.

Is there something closer than Rainier with good medium speed twisties? I live downtown and have been going east and just taking random roads with not much success.
I work at downtown and usually get off at 5, so just hit me up on my cell 206.693.8305 if you're down for a ride or can do it on some weekends.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'll call you and we can ride this week after work.

My cell is: six one nine three nine tw0 eigth zero nine one

I might head up to Arlington to see the airshow today. I think I am up to 300 miles, not bad for less than a week!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts