R6 Message Net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
To all who still wanted to try NJMP. NYSBC has a day this thursday July 17 lightning course. We still have some spots and the weather looks great. We also have a weekend Fri, Sat and Sun in Aug. 15,16,17

See you all there
Robert

·
Sliding past you!
1,107 Posts
Anyone hear about how the guy is doing who got medevac'd out?

I heard two guys got tangled up in the t 5,6 area, they didn't hit the wall near the bridge did they?

That turn would be pretty dangerous if something like that happened there.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Anyone hear about how the guy is doing who got medevac'd out?

I heard two guys got tangled up in the t 5,6 area, they didn't hit the wall near the bridge did they?

That turn would be pretty dangerous if something like that happened there.
For which day? If it was on the Thursday with NYSBC two guys in intermediate group got tangled up going into the left turn after bridge. I didnt catch the crash on my onboard video but only caught the aftermath.One guy was laying face down without a helmet. I dont know if he took it off or it came off. My cousin somewhat seen it while taking a pictures on that turn. she said the guy tried to get up but fell back facedown and was out for several seconds.

I asked the 2nd rider and all he remembers is someone was at an endo position and next thing he knew he was being helped up by a control rider and had a slight concussion. Overall I believe every session i was out on the intermediate group a crash or two happened. Both on film with bike and rider down.

·
Sliding past you!
1,107 Posts

·
black 07
205 Posts
hey DeFran i think i saw you there.. i remember your bike cuz of its colors. i was there with my friend cuz he wants me to get on the track soon. never been to track day, not even as a spectator. we were there july 16. i think the only serious crash was sum girl with a pink helmet who high sided cuz sum guy cut her off. heard she hit her head twice hard but was able to get right back up n walk away.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.