R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 504 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright I cant seem to find the last thread we had going with all the track pics of everyone but whatever, new board, new riding season, new topic......I guess ill be starting

BTW - Luna or Hooli, feel free to sticky this if you like :thumbup

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll try this without a test which is tempting fate.....anyhow, got lots of photos of my R6 doing trackdays at Oulton Park but this really caught my eye - taken on entry to Druids.

Is it OK adding image instead of an attachment? hope so.

:smilecool

·
Registered
59 Posts
Are those yellow concrete poles in that last pic? I could be wrong here but I thought the reason you go to the track to race your bike is becuase it's SAFER than doing it on the street. :umm

If thats the kind of obsticles on the track, I'll take my chances with the trees on the backroads :p

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah what he said. They're plastic and only on the inside. They are there to help you site the corners easier when coming through elevation changes.

Here ya go, this'll give you some idea of what the track's like. I came down into the Intermediate group for a few sessions last weekend to get some video of a few friends. 23MB Quicktime movie around Beaverun. Umm, ignore that ending. That part of it is not what all trackdays are like. LOL.

·
Converted to the Darkside
175 Posts

This is the only photo I have of me on the track. I painted the bike up like an old fighter plane. (we have a 95 db limit at the track so I had to put on the stock can so I wouldn't blow over)..

·
Registered
230 Posts
Some pictures from my first trackday.
It was at Brands hatch Indy. The pics, for anyone whos familiar, were taken at Druids and Clearways/Clark curve.
Ive posted them before, but I like them and I don't care, so i'm going to post them again.

I have no idea whats going on with the slider in this picture.

This is possibly my fav

1 - 20 of 504 Posts