R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Look out for the new gyrl :thumbup!! MyBaby1.jpg

I fell in love earlier this year!!.. Her name is "baby" aka blue R6 and she's 3 years old :wink !! I still have tons to learn, so any maintenance or other advice will be greatly appreciated...

MyBaby5.jpg MyBaby3.jpg

·
Not a member
1,038 Posts
Welcome, Hopefully you can shake the leghumpers and hang with us. Nice bike and you are very cute too. Enjoy your "baby"

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
:welcome if nobody's called it yet... dibs! ;)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome! Ride safe and wear your gear!

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
UH60/R6 Pilot said:
Welcome! Ride safe and wear your gear!
+1 here here. Many of us asphalt club members can vouch that the gear will save your hiney (possibly quite literally). Treat Baby well, maybe some time soon you'll be zingin past me on a race track...now THAT would be a turn-on :thumbup

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes...definitely welcome :) to the forums. You know us guys will always make a pass at you but there is tons of good info. along with lots of opinions (good and bad) so take it with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanxu

Hi Guys (and girls??!)... Thanks for the warm welcome.. Looking forward to learning tons of stuff from y'all :thumbup !!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AwwsChwA said:
+1 here here. Many of us asphalt club members can vouch that the gear will save your hiney (possibly quite literally). Treat Baby well, maybe some time soon you'll be zingin past me on a race track...now THAT would be a turn-on :thumbup
Haha, maybe next season.. so far, I've only gotten up to 97mph.. how much does it take to pass by you ?! *lol*...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Traveling...

Vagabond said:
Welcome, I see you are from MA/VA/DC?? Whats up with that?
Well - my baby is located in VA/DC... I currently travel to MA each week (and San Fran once a month) due to the J.O.B.

Do you (or anybody) reside in Boston by any chance?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts