R6 Message Net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I will be heading to pick up my new to me 06' R6 next week when I get back from vacation. I bought it purely for track use only, as I don't ride the street anymore. I am pretty excited about it. Full Supersport engine build, full ohlins suspension (25mil/TTX rear), etc etc etc.

To be honest, I am basing my opinion of never wanting to own a Yamaha off of the older model R6's I've ridding, which I just didn't care for performance, ergos, or looks wise. I sold my 06' 636 back in Feb and just recently sold my 07' 600RR. I enjoyed both bikes very much, and am hoping that the R6 will blow them both way. It's going to be an unfair fight from the start with the parts the Yamaha has on it, but I'm sure it will be a blast to ride! :thumbup

Anyway, still can't believe I bought a Yamaha, but if all the reviews are right, then I should really enjoy this bike, and it should really come alive on the track!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.