R6 Message Net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New forum for sponsors of the R6MN, and the admins (owners) to communicate better, and discuss issues that you may feel concerned about.

:thumbup

User who have access are:

Admins:

ochlocracy
Big Deezul

Sponsors:

Cal-Sportbike
Calsportbike-Kim
ranman
Solo-Moto-Parts

·
Parts, Accessories & Gear
1,656 Posts
I can't send 10 pm's in a row without waiting something like 10-15seconds between each one...pain with group buys when I have 15pms and all with the same answer.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
droped it from 20 sec. to 7 sec. it's a universal setting, so I can't change it just for Sponsors, but remember you can spend to 20 members at once too.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Question: If we PM 20 members at once, will they know the others are also getting PM'd, or is like a BCC? IIRC, it's blind, right?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Present ... and accounted for.

I've had personal some stuff going on and along with the springtime biz load I have not been online(forum wise) as much as I would have liked.

I'll be online on a regular basis now, unless a medical emergency happens that keeps me from it.
If it does I'll try to atleast let Dennie know.

On that note ...
I do know there is a good chance that there will be a couple weeks this year that I'll be MIA to a point, due to having to care for a parent that's been told they need to have open heart surgery within the year.
As long as the surgery is planned and not an emergency deal, I'll try to post some dates here.

Thanks guys

1 - 13 of 13 Posts