R6 Message Net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
ok, i bought these, but i changed my mind about using them when they got here so theyre up for sale again. if anyone wants them im offering the exact same deal, $120 shipped. more for shipping outside the U.S.

everything is brand new and looks great.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Why Would You Not Decide To Use Them? Im Just Curious
Thats nothin' you should've seen this guy shoppin for a bike !!!! He's only had the 'priller about 4 months.

·
Registered
128 Posts
hahahaha - ya... im just a tad bit fickle.

actually, i started looking at my chain and sprockets and theyre pretty much brand new. i couldnt see cutting the old chain off and changing everything out.

"If it aint broke, dont fix it!"

ill switch to a 520 when i wear this chain out. in the meantime i could use the $120 for a new tire or v-stax or some other stuff that i might change my mind about.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Doesnt It Automatically Set It So That Only The First Letters Are Cap Son Each Word...i Still Got The Caps Lock On.

·
Registered
145 Posts
whorepedo said:
hahahaha - ya... im just a tad bit fickle.

actually, i started looking at my chain and sprockets and theyre pretty much brand new. i couldnt see cutting the old chain off and changing everything out.

"If it aint broke, dont fix it!"

ill switch to a 520 when i wear this chain out. in the meantime i could use the $120 for a new tire or v-stax or some other stuff that i might change my mind about.
lol ok just wanted to know...how long does a 520 chain last anyway?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts