R6 Message Net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2008 Triumph 675
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know this isn't an R6, but the paint scheme for my Aprilia will go with the 06 R6 as well, so need some help. I'm in the process of coming up with a paint scheme for the start of next year. Sponsorship dictates blue, yellow and silver as the only colors. I need something that can be seen easily across track and yet basic to paint, cause the guy will not have the bike and plastics together (bike is being overhauled by my mechanic), so lining stuff up between upper, lower and tail is not an option. Therefore the paint has to be simple in design. Here's my option thus far. Any better ideas?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
i know that in video that i've seen of myself, it's my yellow upper that stands out immediately so if you want to be seen, think about maybe making the upper and/or tank the yellow bit. :shrug

·
Fire Wrench Dammit!!!
3,322 Posts
miguel said:

And the wheels would look good in gray or even yellow, maybe front gray rear yellow.. but i guess i'm just going colour crazy..eheh :)
lol, that is almost exactly how i did one.. Cept the bottom was blue, and it only had the yellow streak up top. I did make the rear wheel yellow, and the front blue though.

·
Fire Wrench Dammit!!!
3,322 Posts
TZRaceR6 said:
^^^ Wheels won't get painted. I have two sets.

Keep the ideas coming guys. Thanks for the help on this.
Changed it a bit for ya...

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
what'd scheme did you end up going with?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts