R6 Message Net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just brought a 2005 R6 that has a Cyclelok alarm installed. It is also reffered as YM600 and it should be most common alarm that is installed on new R6's.

The problem is that I didn't get its manual and now I can't figure out how it EXACTLY works (especially how to disable it). I also can't find the manual from internet. If someone has a PDF or scanned version of it, I would very much apritiate it.

A short spec can be found here
Looks like this:

Regards,
Rene

·
R666
262 Posts
hmmmm

New user, first post and wanting details on how to disable an r6 alarm etc

Sorry, sounds abit fishy to me! :2cents

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wiggsy said:
Sorry, sounds abit fishy to me! :2cents
Do you honestly think that for any alarm there is a manual that can help someone to disable it without having correct key/remote? :handclap

But as usually I will answer my question myself: here is the manual.

PS. Just for your peace of mind - there is NO WAY to turn of the YM600 alarm without having an ORIGINAL key!!!

·
England's Finest...
718 Posts
Hi Renebe, don't be put off this forum straightaway, we are normally pretty helpful and friendly on here. :)

It just doesn't go down to well when your first ever post is related to the R6 alarm system and you ask about disabling it. It doesn't exactly look too kosha!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Renebe, don't be put off this forum straightaway, we are normally pretty helpful and friendly on here. :)

It just doesn't go down to well when your first ever post is related to the R6 alarm system and you ask about disabling it. It doesn't exactly look too kosha!
My first post and. HOW DISABLE THIS ALARM.

I'm have the Key off my bike, but I hate this alarme because 60 seconds Turn on again.

If stop to put gas, the alarm Turn on.
Change oil um home alarm Turn on.

How DISABLE for a little moment?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts