R6 Message Net banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
^ he is indirectly talking judging me as a person in a way in which he knows nothing about.. i would never disrespect someone whom of which i respect, as well as many other things.. just cause i do some other shit, it doesn't say anything about me as a person in other aspects..

if you can find something i have ever posted about me not respecting someone who has showed me respect in return, then call me a twat or w/e.. there is a big difference in many things..

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
^ he is indirectly talking judging me as a person in a way in which he knows nothing about.. i would never disrespect someone whom of which i respect, as well as many other things.. just cause i do some other shit, it doesn't say anything about me as a person in other aspects..

if you can find something i have ever posted about me not respecting someone who has showed me respect in return, then call me a twat or w/e.. there is a big difference in many things..

·
Pas bon.
603 Posts
Just to clarify....trix I think YOU are a twit.

As in...idiot.

Just wanted to make sure we were clear on that. I think people go out of their way to give you room here on the board and you seem to jump from one pile of dogshit to another.

·
Registered
461 Posts
yah trix i'll shake your hand for being an honorable person with this situation. as far as what anyone else is saying i'm not gonna get involved in that. i like a lot of the members on here but just remember that they are only people's opinions. we are young and still have to learn from our stupid mistakes (trust me i've made many, just not as open to sharing them on the forum i think as you are). so keep your head up, you got a sweet semester ahead of you livin with your friends, and you are doing the right thing here.

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
AtlantaR6 said:
I think it was a good move Trix to essentialy "pay" for a months rent like you said you would. Good job.
thank you.. i just find it funny, that of course when many "respected" members on here tell me to just tell him to pretty much fuck himself and move out and get my deposit back, no one thinks twice about it.. but the fact that i'm asking for advice, and then went ahead and told him he could keep my $425 deposit in return for me moving out, even though we never signed a contract, i get frowned upon as a shitty person?

I mean fuck, if eli wants to call me a fetus killer, or a roid rager, that is something i might take with a bit more of a grain of salt. But if there is one thing that I have never shown on this board, and never will, it's that I would disrespect people that show me the same.. Hell, when he even told me I was a "failure/deserve to get my ass whooped/throwing my life away" just because i got drunk and had like 10 people in my apartment, I still gave him respect. Most people i would talk back. i didn't say a single word when he told me that shit. I just stood there with my head down and my tail between my leg, because other than that incident with him, he had been a good person, and i'm not going to let one thing like that make me think he's all shitty..

^i'll get off my drunken soapbox now

·
Registered
972 Posts
jdoggg1 said:
I do believe its illegal to arbitrarily use your deposit to pay your rent
But technically he should get it back. Look at it as trix moved out dec 31st and the deposit is for damages. I'm assuming there isn't 500 or whatever in damages so the landlord is keeping the extra money.

·
Registered
308 Posts
How you haven't got banned yet is beyond me. Of all the other forums I'm on, no one keeps anyone like you around for "entertainment" to see what stupid shit you'll do next..

+1 for ban

you're forgetting this is his business, even if he does have "a million saved" You being a little dipshit, causing him headaches, and going back and forth is nothing but trouble.. You just don't magically leave one day and someone new comes in the next and the money keeps on coming in..

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Supa Dexta said:
How you haven't got banned yet is beyond me. Of all the other forums I'm on, no one keeps anyone like you around for "entertainment" to see what stupid shit you'll do next..

+1 for ban

you're forgetting this is his business, even if he does have "a million saved" You being a little dipshit, causing him headaches, and going back and forth is nothing but trouble.. You just don't magically leave one day and someone new comes in the next and the money keeps on coming in..
me being a dipshit to him how? cause i had like 10 people over, and the people above me called the cops cause the music was too loud, instead of coming to tell me? Hell, I even went up there about a month ago, gave them my number and told them if i'm EVER too loud, to come down and tell me to stfu, or just call.. did they? no..

please tell me what i did that's stupid in this thread? i didn't ask people to come in here and judge my character, i just wanted advice in the best way to go about it! Hell, I did a lot more than many members would have seemed to do in a similar situation, what aren't you saying shit to them?

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
trixr606 said:

I said based on your posts on THIS forum, the "kind of person [you are]" isn't exactly upstanding. As for examples, check out any thread that has blown up into an insult-fest that you were involved in the last six months or so. I'm not going to go back and link them for you, but your MO (just like jdoggg posted in THIS thread) is to ask for advice, wait until you hear what you want to, if you don't hear what you want to, you get defensive and start attacking people. :shrug It is what it is.

Also, you shouldn't have called me a dickwaad (which I think is even spelled wrong). You'll have to wait until Friday to check out those threads. :shrug

·
Venting
1,519 Posts
blondie and trix both banned at the same time? :lol what will the MN do for drama/entertainment?

edit - nm, i think shes off her ban

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I think so but I don't remember for sure. :shrug I ban so many people every month, it's crazy. Of course, about 99.9999999% of those are spammers. :lol

·
Registered
482 Posts
I am not reading this entire thread.

But from your first few posts I can tell you this is exactly why apartments make you sign leases.

*edit*

Damn, banned? Well, maybe this will get read Friday.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts