R6 Message Net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering what the name of the bikes used in those road/mountain courses where the guy is balancing himself to get up the side of a mountain or obstacles. Or the name of the sport? Are these types of bikes available for purchase (not road legal of course)? Or are they just dirt bikes converted?

Does this make any sense?

·
Registered
661 Posts
thinkBIG said:
exactly what i was looking for, is it stupid of me wanting to buy one of these to just do tricks (cause i don't want to use my street bike).
I think a supermotard is a better choice of bike if you want to do tricks or be the local hooligan on 2 wheels.
A trial bike is really made for...well, trial. There isn't a seat or anything on that bike.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I learned to ride a motorcycle on my buddies trials bike! It's a GASGAS 280XT. They have mad torque, interesting bikes.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BattousaiR6 said:
I think a supermotard is a better choice of bike if you want to do tricks or be the local hooligan on 2 wheels.
A trial bike is really made for...well, trial. There isn't a seat or anything on that bike.
I don't plan on being in the street what so ever with this bike, I thought it would be a great way (inexpensive) to learn control of the bike without track days. You know the basic fundamentals. Not really about power, more so control. Kind of wierd to explain.

I wonder if they rent out one of these bikes for trial use? Planning on going to Colorado.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts