R6 Message Net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this pic on Motogp.com. You've probably all seen it but damn I think it's funny. That little dude has some serious kit and is mucking up his sliders to boot. Little punk :mad: :lol I mean how does one get a little Rossi rep suit?

Story (good for Nakano)

One of the most active figures in promoting motorcycling amongst youngsters in Japan, Shinya Nakano spent last weekend participating in the latest edition of the ‘Shinya Nakano Cup’, a pocketbike competition, which was held at the Japanese circuit of Chiba, the MotoGP star’s home city.

The sixth edition of the competition, which has become one of the most popular sporting events for youngsters in Japan, saw yet another big intake of keen youngsters. A total of 120 minibikes took to the track in Chiba, while a sizeable crowd watched from the stands.

Nakano decided to set up the competition six years ago with the idea of helping to promote and develop the best young riding talent in Japan. It has grown rapidly ever since due in no small part to the Kawasaki rider’s huge popularity in his homeland.

·
Registered
231 Posts
albinohickey said:
:lol I mean how does one get a little Rossi rep suit?
Have some understanding and loaded parents, cause you know that little bastard is gonna out grow that in the middle of the season :p :p

·
I will not eat cat poop!
4,370 Posts
It's amazing how young they start 'em over there.......

·
I will not eat cat poop!
4,370 Posts
^^Yea, but that's for kids 7 years and up............the kid in that pic can't be a day over 4 years old.

It's still great to hear that this sport is finally starting to make some ground with young kids here in the US, though.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Racing4Beer said:
Have some understanding and loaded parents, cause you know that little bastard is gonna out grow that in the middle of the season :p :p
i'm sure there's a big market for used suits... probably buy it used and sell it used and not lose any money on it. but still, thats crazy.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Goddamn...I think I just hit a new low...I'm jealous of a 4-year old :rollin

Seriously, that's some nice gear! :thumbup

·
Registered
29 Posts
Anyone seen those shirts "My dad is faster than your dad" and a pic of a guy on a bike?

Change it around "My kid is faster than your kid" :D

Russ

·
Fire Wrench Dammit!!!
3,322 Posts
Racing4Beer said:
Is it half off? I mean its 1/2 the leather.. :lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
some of the kids are good!
here's some video of jap kids racing pocket bikes. right click and save as.
Here

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
2K5Adam said:
That kids helmet is nicer than mine....not to mention I cant afford a full Dainese suit..
That's exactly what I was thinking! :lol I think he pretty much has the smallest winter test ti-tech with a shit-ton of padding. Let alone a spot on match for Vals suit.

Great to see these little dudes out there, but I don't know if my wife would dig me throwing our kid on a pocket bike at 4, but hey it has to be done.:p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts