R6 Message Net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
very nice Spoon ...

but i'd need a boost seat to drive that something that big :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Those reverse sensor should come in handy with that monster! Looks good!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its pretty good on fuel actually-I have been getting about 19 mpg on the highway and about 16 in town! I can go about 750 miles on a tank too, so it lasts me a while lol!! The V-10 is a total gas hog, but the Diesel is actually pretty damn good-better average than my V-6 Blazer I am selling lol!!

The back up sensors are a god send! I can't imagine why they aren't standard on a beast this big. I have to say after just a day or so of driving I am very comfortable with it. I just have to keep an eye on the signs before entering parking garages lol!

-Spoon

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
try doing a hyper-tech power programer, my f250 with the 7.3 liter diesel, jumped too 22mph around town with that bad boy...not the big horse power adder...but has well paid it self off in gas mileage

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, the chips fool the computer into thinking it gets better gas milage-try doing it by hand and see what you get.

-Nick

·
Registered
294 Posts
Nice Diesel is the way to go with something like that My 'rents have a horse farm and have always loved the powerstroke 4 doors for the trailer but damn diesel is so expensive lately

·
Registered
85 Posts
Faster Integra said:
jumped too 22mph around town with that bad boy...
Really 22mph pretty good for a Ford, shoulda got a Chevy....j/k

Nice truck do you already have a trailer?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will be pulling a 20 footer with 6 bikes in it. I got this because it will hold my teammates as well as pull all their bikes.

-Nick

1 - 19 of 19 Posts