R6 Message Net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Feel alright...
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 R1... We were just getting onto the hgy and he lowsided on the on ramp, I got on the brakes to avoid running into his sliding bike which stopped once it hit the curb. Bent the front forks and rashed up the right side. He was not even leaning hard nor was he going fast, I think he hit an oil spot or dirt.

Thank God he was fine and jumped right up, his hand hurts and he'll have it checked out tomorrow.

The Ironic part is we were going to meet up with a new rider in another city and just take the city streets as he was not comfortable riding on the highway yet.

The whether was so nice tonight, High 50's , damn it felt nice. Oh well the important part is he got right up, he was there when I wrecked and couldn't get up.

·
Not a member
1,038 Posts
PING PONG CRASHED AGAIN!? Oh dude... Sorry to hear that mang... Oh and thanks for calling me to invite me :)

·
Feel alright...
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah ping pong went down again (1st time in a few years)..... It was a last minute deal, I was supposed to meet the Venezuelan chic but she was still at work, anyways it sucked and you didn't miss anything..

oh and welcome back from being banned.

·
To the Track Stat!!!
1,473 Posts
That sux, sorry to hear bout your boy. Good to hear he's ok.:thumbup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts