R6 Message Net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm on my bike at a red light and when it was my turn to go.Nothing! Bike just turned off.I tried to start it and nothing.I don't get it.The lights stay on but I noticed the odometer will turn on when I turn the key to start bike and then lcd screen will shut off and the bike just won't turn over.I also noticed a clicking sound coming from engine and I've tried charging battery but it only allowed me to drive it 1 block before drained and dead.What is wrong with it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I'm on my bike at a red light and when it was my turn to go.Nothing! Bike just turned off.I tried to start it and nothing.I don't get it.The lights stay on but I noticed the odometer will turn on when I turn the key to start bike and then lcd screen will shut off and the bike just won't turn over.I also noticed a clicking sound coming from engine and I've tried charging battery but it only allowed me to drive it 1 block before drained and dead.What is wrong with it?
I'd checked the rectifier underneath by the battery and the stator with a voltmeter. I had to change mine on my R6 a couple times because the battery would not charge and would die while riding

1 - 2 of 2 Posts