R6 Message Net banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
MSF Tests? Specs?

This would help people who have not taken the MSF Course yet and would like to practice a little first.

Does anyone know the specs of the different riding tests that are tested on in the MSF course??? I know it may be different ....depending on the state and facility you took it at....but any feedback would help.

Examples:
The Brake Test: How fast do you need to be going......and how many feet do you need to stop in?

U-Turn or Figure 8 test: How wide is the diameter of the U-Turn that you need to be able to make? Is there a certain speed you need to be going at while you perform the U-Turn?

Etc........Basically, what did they ask of you while performing the riding tests....

All your input would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in Advance!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, Im new here and to riding. Can someone from PA tell me where I can sign up or get some info on taking this training coarse? Im very interested in learning as much as possible this coming spring and summer. Just purchased my first bike and want to be as safe as possible. Thanks

·
Throttle Junkie
9 Posts
I just took it in NY and it was $275. Worth every single penny. I thought I was a good rider until I took the course! Some of the skills I learned were worth the entire cost alone. I think they'll probably save my life someday. I'd recommend it to anyone!

·
Registered
17 Posts
this class made me feel young, extremely young......
everyone in my class was like 30+ years old and hadn't been riding for years.

in CA umm you almost never leave 2nd gear. so somewhere around 20 mph.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am new to riding and will defiantly take the course but ya here in Toronto Canada the basic corse is going to run u $450. It's a lot of money but as others said I wouldn't even think about riding otherwise.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone..I am new to road riding. I am here looking for trainer who provides me training of riding and also update me with videos so that i can easily learn tips of riding.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Feels great to find such a course ....
Which provides all the basic information for drivers as well as the safety of riders and also provides info about public awareness. Every country should start something on similar note.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts