R6 Message Net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, this is really sad, the cage blew threw the red light...what makes it sadder is in the slow-mo reply, you can see him turn his head and look directly into the car. Some of the ads on the side might be NSFW! They're not visual, but some writing is obscene.
http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/Bikers_Look_BOTH_WAYS_6589.html

·
Ridin' Dirty
1,786 Posts
Holy shit! That looked nuts....freaken cagers! Everytime I hear or see things like that makes me hate them even more.
Ride safe everyone.

·
Feel alright...
1,327 Posts
Damn he was almost to the other side. :bigeyesad And judging by what I assume is his families reaction he didn't make it. (He didn't really have a chance) :sick

·
BIKE DROPPING WHORE
161 Posts
MotoR6 said:
Damn he was almost to the other side. :bigeyesad And judging by what I assume is his families reaction he didn't make it. (He didn't really have a chance) :sick
judging from my translation capabilities, the guy was rushed to the hospital but died... the dude that hit him was an outta-towner and was there (beijing) for work.

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
wtf. how do you not see a car coming in the dark?

·
Registered
789 Posts
Man, you can't take anything for granted anymore. Red lights don't mean much nowadays. When I'm 1st at a light, I pull out slowly for reasons like this.

·
To the Track Stat!!!
1,473 Posts
It looked like the cage blew the red light, and the biker thought that cage was goin to slow down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts