R6 Message Net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was treated so nicely by the folks in England who sell the Morgan Carbtune that I thought I would pass it along.

About a month ago I ordered it and it didnt show up. After about three email exchanges, the conclusion was that it disappeared and that I would just have to eat the cost.

The next Monday, I got an email that said they would send another! Today it was in the mailbox. I can't wait to use it on the R6 over xmas break.

Buy their tool. Its good and the fellows there are too.

Matt

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
that's damn good customer service!

·
Registered
670 Posts
I bought one a few weeks ago. I had a problem with the ordering service. I was charged for 2 when the page that you order from said transaction failed. They immedietly responded to my e-mails and shipped out the tool within 2 days. Keep in mind that they have not recieved any cash. My information never got to there end even though my card had been charged twice.

They told me that they would ship me the tool and when those 2 charges were removed that they would charge me once for the tool only, and they threw in the pouch for free. I recieved the tool in the mail in a few days, and a week later after the charges came off my account I filled out a manual order form and bammo, all was settled.

Great service, great tool! Wrong forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts