R6 Message Net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pons will lease 1 RCV to a new 1 bike team, directed by Cechinello!
They still have no sponser, like Pons-Checa...

Other talks are Camel (GP) AND Winston (SBK) may quit forever...

Silly silly season!!!!!!!

Source: motonline.it & motograndprix.it...

Barros already testing for Ten Kate

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
no man (men). look at the screen where it overlaps with the helmet. you have to be an artist to get that sort of detail in a chopped picture.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Pons will lease 1 RCV to a new 1 bike team, directed by Cechinello!
They still have no sponser

That is the bike Casey Stoner will be riding.

Before they had him down as riding in the pons team with Chucka, but know this was reported today :thumbup

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Hmmm... motogp reported that LCR is considering another rider alongside with Casey Stoner. There was no mention of Pons, but that Casey reported to Cechinello that he was available again after testing for Pons. Whatever it is... I don't know if Casey will hit it off as strong as Pedrosa b/c 1) Pedrosa has a smaller bike, 2) Pedrosa has full factory support. Granted that a Honda doesn't have much room for any drastic mod, so the playing field is still leveled, unlike the M1, which can be wildly modded.

·
Shameless Rossifumi
1,337 Posts
Smaller bike? Honda can't be modded? M1 can? What are you talking about?

·
Banned
2,209 Posts
:lol @ SMU

1. The bikes are the same size.

2. Both the RCV211 and the M1 are both "wildly modded". Full CF body work, slipper clutches, engine electronics, cams, etc etc etc. You name it, Im sure its been modified.

·
Registered
774 Posts
umm he's right. the M1 is well known for the amount of chassis modification that can be done, vs the RC211V (not RCV211) which has had problems ever since michelin introduced the new tires in 04 which cause chatter for the hondas because of the fixed geometry.

i don't think pedrosa really gets a smaller bike though... he may get different footpegs and stuff but he's going to be on the same chassis as hayden and melandri i'm sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts