R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, guys...here we go. After talking to a few dealers, the best price we are going to get are these:

All faded cans-$370 with FREE shipping
Carbon cans-$407 with FREE shipping
Scortched Titanium-$458 with FREE shipping

**Last day to order is March 21st

****YOU CAN GET A LAST MIN. ORDER IF YOU CONTACT RON EARLY ON THE 21st...I THINK HE IS OPEN AT 11:00 AM****

NOTE: Micron is increasing prices on all their stuff from what I was told, making this a really, really good deal!

The '03's are in and ready to go according to Micron!!

Most of us wanted the faded cans and most dealers would only go to $370 on those. Micron doesn't offer discounts to large customer buys, so this is all eating into the dealers regular profit. I believe this is the best guy to go through. He is great to deal with and really worked with me to get these prices. I would love for us to show our appreciation by purchasing from him.

The Details: Please contact Ron at [email protected] or 215-281-9635. Tell him you are with the Micron Group Buy. You have 2 WEEKS to call him. He will place the order on the 21st of MARCH. After that, it is too late. You can pay by credit card or by PayPal. You will sort out the payment when you contact him by the email address or phone number above. It should take around two weeks or so to get the pipe (a week getting to him and a week getting from him to us--shipping could be less or more (time) depending on where you live...This is pretty fast for a Micron because A. Most people don't stock that big of a varity of Micron pipes B. I've seen a site that specifically said there are usually delays on Micron products).

NOTE: We need to get as many people as possible...atleast 12. Please send me an email at [email protected] to let me know if you are, in fact, going to purchase with the group. Thank you all for your patience...I think Microns are the most sweet and special looking/sounding on the market...definately a head-turner!! Respond here with any questions!!

Go to www.micron-exhaust.com to see the choices you have...

If anyone is part of anyother forums, please let them in on this group buy so we can get enough people for a discount...

:hat

The :r6blue makes the :sexy want to :hump

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Micron Exhausts

hey rocket what price are the microns at for a black to red 03 slip on?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Micron

'03 can. anodized black to red fade :hitit :evil

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Micron

I don't know any prices as of yet. I have only contacted one person and he would like the info above. He is then going to give me a list of what he can do on price. So, we need to get as many people as we can to go in on this.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

02 R6 oval carbon fiber high mount please. Thanks.

Andy

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

'03 R6 and I want a blue-silver fade, round pipe:thumbsup

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

'03 black-to-red fade, round

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I would like the Standard Scorched Titanium Oval Canister - Slip On for an 03 R6. :thumbsup

Please keep us posted, because I might make do with a M4 in a couple of weeks. :FU

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

R6Rocket-

I'm interested in the Carbon fibre oval high slip-on for '01 R6. Let me know the price you can get it for. Thanks.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

02 black to red fade high mount oval

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

2003 R6- Black fade to red standard mount slip-on.
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
prices

r6rocket-where are those prices ?? cuz i got another guy that deals also and i want to give him your cheapest price to see if he can beat it. ;)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: prices

Hell yea...that is what I'm going to do to...play the dealers off against eachother!!! I'm sending in my list tonight so, hopefully, I will have an answer no later than two days. When I first e-mailed this place, they responded the very next morning!! I will tell you my price and then we'll see who is cheaper...we can then call around and see if anyone else will beat that...:thumbsup

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I sent the guy the list today and he is supposed to send me a price list tonight. He may have forgotten, though, because I assume his place is closed and I haven't gotten an email from him yet....However, I talked to him on the phone but couldn't write down his prices because I was driving my cage. I also don't remember what his prices were because we have a couple of different models with different prices. I'll get back here when I get the list.....

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Hey RGRocket - you didn't forget about me now did you? Can you get me a price by Friday?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Micron Exhausts

'03 Blue to silver fade oval standard mount.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Polo-How could I forget the guy with the :FU ???

I'll see what I can do. I should have answers from two people by tomorrow. I think jli talked to someone also. Plus, gurue posted in the New Model Discuss. prices from Revlimiter...So we should be able to compare prices from 4 dealers within a day or two...so stay tuned....

By the way...if you go with another exhaust :FU :FU
Hahaha.....

1 - 20 of 189 Posts