R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Luvin the LA life!
463 Posts
that jacket is naaaaasty! haha...i would laugh at you for wasting your money!

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
Hey the black one is pretty cool and it's not unacceptable to wear a Zuk jacket on a Yam. Who cares, gear is gear. Better than nothing, though textile isn't as good as leather of course.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Actually most of the Jordan jackets come in either Leather OR Textile ...

But that one is Textile ...
IMHO - The balck one doesn't look too bad .. and the Yellow one wouldn't be too bad if ya were on a Suzuki .. or even if your just a big fan of his team

The Ladies XIII Jacket is a big hit for the women.
The Mens 217 isn't too bad either.
The "Matrix" and "The One" jacket are not too bad .. just not decided one the stuff on the arm ... even though it is a MJ mural/collage pattern ... so the MJ fan will prob. dig that

Most of the rest of it comes down to personal taste ... you'll either love it or hate.

I just have to find time to get the new Jordan and Honda stuff online - lol
If anyone wants any of it before we get it online, drop me an email or PM :thumbup

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
i remember seeing these on display at Laguna Seca this year.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
the yellow one is pretty garish but i rather like the others. especially the black one. at least they look fitted unlike that icon crap that looks more equipped to lounge in than to crash in. :shrug

·
Registered
989 Posts
:thumbdown on icon

·
Registered
9 Posts
The red leather one is fire!!! especially since the black and red XIV's are coming out tomorrow.

Now you can't tell me that that combination on a '03 black and red R6 would'nt be CRACK!

·
Captain Awesome
1,999 Posts
am i the only one that the damn jacket looks like you are wearing a tanktop (or basketball jersey) over top of it?

·
Enormous Member
411 Posts
Eh. It ain't me.

Then again, I was disappointed when MJ's team went to zooks, so I doubly wouldn't pimp it.

·
Feel alright...
1,327 Posts
The one on the kneedragger site is indeed leather, and only the yellow one reads suzuki.

I'm a fan of 23 so I like them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts