R6 Message Net banner

241 - 254 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
How to install hid kit on 04 r6

Yea i havent tried to put it on yet but i just got a hid kit and it came with crappy instructions and looks kinda intimidating if you could help me out that would be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
2004 SUSPENSION SETUP

If you want to know how to do any maintenance on you R6, any years, let me know and I will see if I can put one together.

Also if anyone wants to help me out with anything, as far as critiquing, adding some of your own advice, feel free to speak up.
LOOKING HOW TO SETUP 04 SUSPENSION, A GOOD DETAIL HOW 2 PLEASE.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Fairing/tank removal...

I know quite alot of you have done this, and can probs do it with your eyes shut...

but...

Ive a track day coming up and Im swapping all my bodywork including tank over and havent a clue the best place to start, things to watch out for, best way to remove tank etc etc.

Any help would be great to save me some time and frustration ;)

Thanks guys...

BTW its an '08 R6.

Ta again,

Mart

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sprockets

I want to change my sprockets on my 08 R6s but i don't know know much about them. I want more acceleration could you tell me what tooth count i should buy and if i need a new chain:thumbup

·
Registered
72 Posts
water pump

Cannot seem to find a "how to" on replacing the water pump on 99-02 (or any model actually). Disassemble instructions and tips.

thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you want to know how to do any maintenance on you R6, any years, let me know and I will see if I can put one together.

Also if anyone wants to help me out with anything, as far as critiquing, adding some of your own advice, feel free to speak up.
Hi,
it would be much appreciated if you could help me with remote start alarm installation on 2003 R6.
I have a 2-way remote start that also came with a premiter sensor and i dont know what wire goes to which except for RED & BLACK:) i tested it and it worked when connecting the black to black and red to red on the STARTER RELAY which leaves me with 6more wires(PINK, BLUE, BROWN, GRAY & 2 YELLOW) to connect but i dont know what wires to tap into since there are a bunch of'em with different colors.
if it's not a bother please email me @ my primary email:
[email protected]

thx in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
not sure if this has been done or not but how about a cat removal without buying a new y pipe with pictures or even a video? for an 06 r6 That would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
How many Chain links do i need on a r6 '07 to change between a 15-46 and a 15-48 conversion? Will be used on track. depending what track, want to change the rear sprocket. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just bought 2004 r6 again after running rn19 r1, 636 , gixxer k9 1000 and now im building stunt bike. I want to make front forks conversion to inverted onea - up side downs forks. I know i can make it with r1 forks (which should be the best?) or just thought that maybe buying r6r front forks would do the job? Anyone can help?

Thanks

241 - 254 of 254 Posts