R6 Message Net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting a new 2007 R6 gun metal color. The dealer is asking 8300 out the door. What is everyones thoughts on that? Also, this will be my first street bike, are these bikes good to learn on? I have ridden dirt bikes before, but nothing street.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope my dirt bike experience helps too! We will see! I found another dealer that has them for 7700.... I hate that I put 100$ down already on the other bike, I felt like I did a lot of research before choosing where I was going to buy it from. Guess there will always be a better deal out there somewhere!

·
Skillz on Wheelz
34 Posts
Get your $ back and head to the other dealer!! Or make your current dealer beat thier price I guess. It tok me a while before I bought mine b/c I didn't want to be in the same boat your in now.LOL!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Beautiful and the color is perfect! Most people don't see the beauty in subtlety these days. The theme seems to be the more graphics and the crazier the paint scheme/color the cooler it is. My view is to look at bada** guns.... the are freaking bada** and subtle, they don't have to paint them up and put crazy graphics on it for people to know they are bad, same with bikes. I look at it this way, I'm going out to ride for pure enjoyment, not to win any pageants.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.