R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Ill be there for shizzle.

But Im not sure if it will be on Saturday or Sunday. I will find out as we get closer to the next weekend.

·
Hi , How are ya
3,512 Posts
If I am in town I want to go

·
kaneda!
6,424 Posts
i think i want to go. anyone down for Saturday afternoon? Wentouch... if it doesn't rain, how about we ride after to long beach after ortega. I wanna see the 06 r6 pretty bad and take lots of pictures.

anyone else down??

·
Registered
44 Posts
tetsuo said:
i think i want to go. anyone down for Saturday afternoon? Wentouch... if it doesn't rain, how about we ride after to long beach after ortega. I wanna see the 06 r6 pretty bad and take lots of pictures.

anyone else down??
I'll roll with you on Sat afternoon, if it isn't raining. I live in Yorba Linda so I can meet up with you in Orange. Say noonish? Let me know.

·
kaneda!
6,424 Posts
Primedia... do you want to go ride Ortega before? a few of us are doing that at 8:30 in the morning, then head up to Long Beach right afterwards.

·
Registered
44 Posts
tetsuo said:
Primedia... do you want to go ride Ortega before? a few of us are doing that at 8:30 in the morning, then head up to Long Beach right afterwards.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm going out tonite and I probably won't wake up in time, and I don't want to hold you guys up. I'll see you guys at the Show tomorrow. See ya.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts