R6 Message Net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright for all the guys that came out to the last meet. it was great. i say we should have another soon. i know ive been MIA after the first meet. due to girl problems and other crap (i should make another thread for that though) but the last meet was a pretty good turn out, we should of planned it alot better though. it was my fault for not really having the right routes to go. but this next time around will be alot better. so whos al down for a western washington group ride?!?!!?!?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm down, where did you guys go last time? I just got back from Mercer Island, after riding it for the first time. That shit was FUN. I had no idea we had twisties like that so close to Seattle.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I probably will be... this time... my bike will be back together by then! Yea, I know.. its been MONTHS but holy god I have no free time.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I just got back from hitting some roads near Duvall.

Mercer Island eh? I am off to googlemaps...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Rated EG said:
dude its still not together?!?!!??!?! wtf but still thinking of a good road
I know, I suck! should be running this weekend!!! I may need help tuning, I've never done it before - I think I should be able to get it pretty good though with "how-to's" and my manual. wish me luck!!!

I think i already suggested this, N cascade highway is BADASS, but a long ways away. closer ones include highway 9 (marysville to canada is awesome riding) and west snoqualmie vally road is great too. Also, ben howard road- out by Monroe is sweet, but not that long (20 min maybe). I know a few in Bellingham too, if anybody wants to come up and ride with me in a couple weeks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts