R6 Message Net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I did a bunch of impulse buying this week. Mostly bike stuff, but bought this glove on impulse. They are the Lee Park Designs Deersports Black.

From reading a few reviews here and there about their seamless palm and etc I decided to buy them.

Ok so not much of a reviews but

pros: soft, comfortable, seamless design, maybe alil thinner than a cow but thicker than a kangeroo.

cons: fingers are to baggy for me, same for width. maybe i bought the wrong size? no armor, wrist strap too long, cant wrap it tight. Gloves seems to be made for big fat american hands. I have skinny long hands. As for the sizing, my finger touch the edge of the gloves, so length is correct, just the width of the glove isn't tight, but more loose.

I wear medium in alpinestar, teknic, and joe rockets. The Deersports i bought are medium also. Overall nice design, but not suited for sportbikers at all. I bought these as a winter glove, but they are going back tomorrow. Didn't even mount my bike with these gloves. Overall, good marketing product description but I doubt the designer wear his own glove when he races and hit the tracks. Maybe someone should email him and ask.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
already sent them back, hehe. plus they were too big or whatever. i think they mis labeled the glove and sent a large instead of medium, cause the glove itself wasnt labeled.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts