R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
JOY BRINGER
3,431 Posts
Louisville.
CEVER is close to you I think. When it warms up I am sure you will see me. I'll ride anywhere.

·
JOY BRINGER
3,431 Posts
no prob. Check out the Louisville thread in this forum. Pretty much everyone from ky has posted in it.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Ya I hit him up via PM.

·
#1 member
2,807 Posts
yeee haawww, hows yuns doin?

haha I just like to mess with you ky guys. I pretty much ride in KY always. there are great roads south of Cincinnati. You guys should come over and ride. just ask cephasGT you wont be dissapointed! he had trouble walking by the end of the day because his legs hurt .:lol

there are enough roads to ride for 6+ hours without hitting the same ones over

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey I may do that some time next summer, I will keep checking in here and see when you are planning to head that way. I would just trailer my bike up there and ride all day and drive back home. well it just depends were in Ky, I may just ride there.

·
JOY BRINGER
3,431 Posts
Let me know. I don't live too far from cincy. I might ride to Mid Ohio for teh races. Any of you going?

I am definately going to the BARBER race and I am riding down. If anyone wants to go let me know. I also plan on making the road atlanta race. I ride to the dragon quite often when it warms up as well if anyone wants to tag along. We ride at a pretty quick pace though.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Hell might as well make it a party and I'll come too.

·
JOY BRINGER
3,431 Posts
and zero of you fuckers will actually show up.

When I get my tickets I will let you know and you will all have PLENTY of time to get your time away set up.

·
Registered
785 Posts
So what happened to the Deals Gap thread? Trav had been on the roads serpentracer is talking about - they are really good.

If you are in Lexington, I am just 10 minutes north in Georgetown. Good roads around here as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well the reason I say I'll have to see is I work for a construction company and theres no telling were I will be working by that time.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Wait hold up, I can't go if it's on a Sunday....I KID!!!!!

With enough advance warning I can do pretty much whatever, the bitch of it all is just getting time off from work. I don't know how I lucked out and got the week off for Deal's Gap last year, after that I could barely get 1 day off every 3 months

·
Registered
911 Posts
i'm pretty sure i met CephasGT at a Putnam track day. he was telling us(me and BlueDude) about the roads down there in KY. when it warms up, i'm down for riding to KY and hookin up with you guys. but i might need a place to crash for the night if it's a long ride down and then an all day ride. i gotta sleep sometime.....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts