R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
student/pilot/boyfriend:(
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I want to go to Florida this winter and get my race license. I know Jennings is in Florida, I don't know of any other tracks.

Who wants to go to Jennings and when? What other tracks are there that I can get certified at and when?

·
student/pilot/boyfriend:(
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm...I have to get plastics and paint them by then I'll see what I can do :) are but that would actually be perfect

·
Registered
394 Posts
Firetire said:
sounds like a plan
I should be there too teaching for the school. I missed Tally this weekend with the flu...:(

·
Registered
220 Posts
Jasonmic and I are planning to hit Jennings probably sometime in January to get another track day in before race season starts. I can keep you posted on what we decide if you like, just let me know.

·
Registered
394 Posts
rashmobile said:
Jasonmic and I are planning to hit Jennings probably sometime in January to get another track day in before race season starts. I can keep you posted on what we decide if you like, just let me know.
Ed has another school/trackday on Jan 21. I'm sure I'll be there that weekend too. I usually stay on Sunday for the tracks open track day when it is off season...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hmm might have to do that one. I think I remembered hearing something about getting a discounted price for an Ed day if you already took the school or something like that? Maybe I was just hearing things though.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I will talk to my buddy jason (jasonmic here on the board) and see what we can come up with. Should be able to swing something by then though.

·
Registered
548 Posts
It's pointless trying to plan out a date. FL does get cold spells, and driving 800 miles (each way) to highs of 45 degrees sucks ass. (I would know.) The proper way to do Jennings for those that are far away is to check the weather for that given weekend, and then go.

·
ARE OH IN IN WHY
1,177 Posts
I want to go...I'm not too far from Jennings anyway, couple of hours tops driving granny style

1 - 20 of 25 Posts