R6 Message Net banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a couple of people post here in the forums recommending Jeffo's Power Commander maps. I figured that at a cost of $50, I really didn't have anything to lose.

I went to the website, filled out the tuning service request form, and received a call from Jeffo later that evening. He confirmed some of my specs over the phone and reassured me that he could probably find some additional performance in my 2008.

I sent Jeffo my $50 via PayPal that evening, as well as a copy of my current map. He called me the next morning to ask about my current map, and I had experienced any performance problems with that map. He also gave me plenty of good recommendations on products that he's seen success with.

A couple of hours later I received my map, along with an extensive document outlining how to calibrate my bike and load the new map. I've ridden with the new configuration for a couple of weeks now, and I can really say that I'm impressed. The bike idles more cleanly, and is quite a bit stronger off the bottom. Mid range (7k-10k) is also greatly improved; grabbing 4th on the highway always results in a smile that I can't shake.

While it may sound a little strange, something that really sticks to me is how differently the bike smells. I can't tell you exactly what it's like, but the bike has a completely different odor now.

In any case, I really do recommend Jeffo's tuning. If you have a Power Commander, and can't get a dyno tune, spend the $50 on a map from Jeffo. Sight unseen, and in a short amount of time, he did what I couldn't do in two years.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.