R6 Message Net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sanee said:
so after all the post about what suit is durable and safe...
you went with the best styling:)

If axo's quality is as good as the old dirt bike gear I used to have, then it's gonna be nice! If not.....it'll go on ebay!

·
I will not eat cat poop!
4,370 Posts
For that price range I would have gone with the MotoGP Compression 'roo suit.

IMHO there is not other suit on the market that provides better protection for the money.......

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
yeah it looks nice but i have to agree with sanee in questioning your motives. i also have to agree with nemesis tha the motogp seems to be one of the best deals off the shelf

·
Registered
681 Posts
Wessinger03R6 said:
I heard it's not all roo-hide though... And the eyes on the back are kinda gay

Has anyone ver seen Axo gear in person?
eventhough its not all kangaroo, its been proven to be a great suit

so far i havent seen anyone wear axo stuff in the padock

i mentioned agv suits because i heard good things about em and i like mine plus it did a great job protecting me (not to mention its a free suit from agv:) )

just trying to watch out for another rider thats all

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
My motives...Great looks (causE i'm squidly), one piece, Quality is important and Axo used to make good stuff. I like the fact that the speedhump isn't overdone.

I respect your opinion and appreciate all of your input. I'm gonna get a price on it tommorrow and see if it is the route I wanna go. I think I'm gonna try it. hmmm...choices..choices

·
Registered
886 Posts
thats sweet dave.. but damn 800 bucks is alot of cash..

nice suit though

·
Registered
553 Posts
I have seen that suit on a person, adn it looked like a really nice suit.

I will say that I haven't been too impressed with the Moto Gp suit that all of you speak of. I have seen 3 people of the 5 I personally know and they all needed repair after a minor lowside. From what I could tell, patch suits dont hold up well...

But, to each their own.

·
Fire Wrench Dammit!!!
3,322 Posts
gtidrivr said:
I have seen that suit on a person, adn it looked like a really nice suit.

I will say that I haven't been too impressed with the Moto Gp suit that all of you speak of. I have seen 3 people of the 5 I personally know and they all needed repair after a minor lowside. From what I could tell, patch suits dont hold up well...

But, to each their own.
Bad thing is that each crash is different.. Ive seen a guy go down at over 100 in a gp suit, go end over end(him not the bike), and get slammed into a tire wall. He posted pictures of the suit afterwards, and it looked just fine besides some scrapes and abrasions. There was also a guy on here that went down in the suit, and honestly besides some grass stains and a little abrasion, the suit looked almost new. And yes i am stickin up for it, as that is what i have in my closet.

·
<- Lapped By Tracker
1,437 Posts
I Have Axo Gear Myself...It's Unbelievably Comfortable And Stylish...You Can Feel The Quality Of The Material As Well...It's Top Notch...

Dan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts