R6 Message Net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im 8 weeks and 1 day pregnant. We went in for our sonogram this morning and everything is fine.:thumbup Wish me luck cause i feel like crap.

·
Pas bon.
603 Posts
Congratulations Ash !!!! I'm so happy for you.

Having a baby is amazing and will change your life. Take each day as it comes and listen to your body. When you're tired....sleep.

Good Luck girlie !!!!! :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congratulations!!! Can't really offer any advice seeing as I've never been in 'a delicate condition' as they call it, lol. It's going to be a summer baby huh? Have you started buying cute little baby shoes yet?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats!

8 weeks? You got about another 4 before you start feeling better. Good luck and have fun, believe it or not this will be the best time of your life.

·
I smell like poo!!
342 Posts
Congrats girlie!!! Hope you start feeling better soon!!

~Ann~

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks girls. i hope i start feeling better soon too. its been pretty much miserable since i got pregnant.

the first two weeks i had a severe cold

the next 2 to 3 weeks i have been in unbearable pain. i finally called the doc, went in for a sonogram and they found a cyst on my right ovary. it has been killing me. he didnt give me anything for it, he just said it would go away by itself.

then my prenatal vitamins started making me sick so i had to switch.

in the meantime of all that ive had evening sickness. at about 3 or 4 i start gagging about every ten minutes or so. i have yet to throw up. but, i know that if i could just freakin throw up i would feel 310294823049 times better.

so, thats how its been going for me. pretty much miserable.

·
Pas bon.
603 Posts
I'm sure you've been told this but always keep crackers close by. Try nibbling on one or two just before you'd normally start gagging...it might help.

I was lucky...I rarely experienced any nausea during my pregnancies. Only when I got really super-tired.

And yes, it is sooooo worth it. I can't believe my boys are 9 and almost 13. It feels like yesterday that I was pregnant and loving it. Now I'm a Mom and still loving it. :thumbup

·
I smell like poo!!
342 Posts
FriendofaMember said:
I'm sure you've been told this but always keep crackers close by. Try nibbling on one or two just before you'd normally start gagging...it might help.

I was lucky...I rarely experienced any nausea during my pregnancies. Only when I got really super-tired.

And yes, it is sooooo worth it. I can't believe my boys are 9 and almost 13. It feels like yesterday that I was pregnant and loving it. Now I'm a Mom and still loving it. :thumbup
Awww you are making me want to have a kid :lol

~Ann~

·
Mrs. Woodslayer
1,407 Posts
aawwwww congrats girl. this is awesome. yeah the first few months can be a bitch. with my oldest i was so sick i had to have an iv at home cause i couldnt keep anything down. but with my last one i didnt even know i was pregnate for like two months. good luck with everything.

·
Registered
470 Posts
congrats babydoll. I wish you nothing but the best of luck with everything. If you need anything let me know. Well...not anything. I dont change diapers. :( sorry :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts