4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The antsy anexiety attacks, from lack of riding. :snooz
:wall

·
Shes back!!
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Winter has JUST started, I dont know how im going to make it till April.

·
Shes back!!
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I miss those summer days, when you would break out a sweat just pulling out.

·
Registered
357 Posts
R6AJ said:
I miss those summer days, when you would break out a sweat just pulling out.
winter will go fast, winter will go fast, winter will go fast, winter will go fast. say it with me now.......

·
Registered
135 Posts
R6AJ, I live in Chicago too, you gonna brave the cold for the Toys for Tots parade on Sunday??

·
Shes back!!
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rich04 said:
R6AJ, I live in Chicago too, you gonna brave the cold for the Toys for Tots parade on Sunday??
With a low of 14 on sunday... I dont know :sick

·
She actually bought it!
1,301 Posts
my fingers and hands went completely numb last time i rode... but my alpine smx gloves arent really cold weather gloves :lol

itll be ok :console

·
Registered
886 Posts
i dont know how u guys do it, im in cali and it rained today and im pissed cause i cant ride..

u guys go months!!

thats nuts..

·
Registered
588 Posts
hahaha i'm gettin ready to go hop on the bike know to go get diner and play poker then it's gonna be mid 40's tonight i think, i hope cause it's warmer than it has been over the past few weeks, but that's all gonna change tomorrow. but yeah i don't know what i would do if i couldn't ride year round, heck i start going through withdrawls if i don't get on it for a day. so i don't know what i'm gonna do when i go home (in OR) for two weeks without my bike. at least when i go to Vegas i have a bike to ride there.

·
waiting for GP
3,977 Posts
its totally got me down, I got what I think was my last good ride of the season in this past Weds, there calling for snow here Sunday AND Monday, and I have a pair of Pilot Powers stairing at me waiting to get put on, makes not riding that much tougher.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I get all stir crazy in the winter. I may head down south about halfway through the winter for a trackday down there if I have the $$$$ at the time.

·
Stock Tiip ARIO!
1,625 Posts
Its too cold for me too ,last ride this tuesday, well I am doing a lot of needed work, new tires,gease axle, raise front fender for 70 series tire, new exhaust, a little carb tuning, thats a lot of work because i am very slow and don't won't to screw anything up. Next week looks cold, so thats out, maybe the week after warms up?:2cents

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
asphaltpilot said:
I think it may be down to 65 degrees tonight. brrrrrrrrrr. I Don't know if I'll ride.

:p
Cheap shot, but at least we got the canyons out here for some good twisties...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Mmm...cold days. It is so damn hot in Queensland Aust. today that I am dripping sweat even before I get my helmet on. I spent 1 and a half hours today cleaning my bike & it is so hot that even in the shade I am sunburnt.

But at least I can ride. I've seen pics of those crazy bastards racing with ice chains on their tires. Do you think they'd go alright with an R6?

Anything goes if you're desperate enough :rockon

BTW I have only ever seen snow on TV...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts