R6 Message Net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm guessing this is more of a matter on opinion but I'd like to hear them none the less. Anyways, come early August I'll be moving from Chicago to Tucson. Now obviously the issue is getting my bike there; there's no way I'm riding 1800 miles in 3 or 4 days. To ship my bike it will cost me $500-$600 but the way I'm looking at it is that's $500 or $600 that I could throw at a brand new '08. However I've heard that bikes out there tend to be more expensive due to the weather (not sure if this is factual). I love my '05 but I'm sure I'd love a stock '08 just as much. So my question is, do I sell my bike and buy an '08 out there or ship it and call it a day?

Edit: On a side note the title for my bike is not in hand, but I could easily get it and sell it for what I owe.

·
Spittin' the hot fire!
40 Posts
west coast

Bikes out here are little more expensive for smog and shit but if you can throw the cash around go and get yourself a new bike. I have an 06 and I felt the diffrence when I got to ride the hommies 08. I had to check the sticker to make sure it wasnt an R1, not really but still very impresive!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.