R6 Message Net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Just let me touch it.
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aright so I would like to get integrated tail lights on my 06 R6, but I'm also a big fan of cars being able to see which way I'm gonna turn. I've seen a few pics, and most of the ones so far seem shady with respect to people on the road being able to discern which way I'm going because the lights are too close together. The main reason I'm looking into this is an ugly piece of plastic I don't want hanging off the tail! If anyone has done this mod to their bike, I'd def appreciate some advice or examples of safe but slick versions.

~Spit

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
well i can understand where you are coming from with visibility. you could either get the integrated lights from clearalternatives or customdynamics both of which are very good.

or there is this option: http://www.tripageled.com/main.html

and look into there pass peg signals. although not sure about how visible it would be but from what ive read on other forums they are very good.

·
Just let me touch it.
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks dude, some of the LED mods are pretty slick on the link you posted. I'll have to check some shops in my region to see who can do what.

If anyone knows of a good mod shop in the Ottawa, ON region, let me know please!

~Spit

·
enjoyyoself
146 Posts
I did the clearalternatives smoke on mine and also did the hotbodies undertail kit which spreads the signals out so you can see which way you're going to go. If you want pics pm me

·
Registered
56 Posts
hey guys im currently looking to get a integrated tail light and fender elim... custom dynamics has a pretty sweet one its about 150$, does anyone know of a site that sells them a little cheaper? their fender elim is pretty steep too

·
enjoyyoself
146 Posts
check either 58cycle.com or baysideperformance.com

·
Registered
99 Posts
I got my integrated taillight from customdynamics and it is def. worth getting. I've had friends follow me in their cars and tell me it looks great and it is visible from plenty of distance away.

I do not have any good pics but I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I went with the CA smoked integrated light and i like it alot. You can see the signals fine and I've never had any problems with cars not seeing me signal. I have had people pull out in front of me because they didn't see my hotbodies flushmounts up front.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've got the integrated kit plus a mototek undertail. They work very well. I've also got built-in LED's embedded into the front fender along with Gregg's flushmounts.
Just to be on the safe side... I also use hand signals when I ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.