R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i decided to merge on the 605 freeway on 1 wheel last sunday. It was cool until i came down from it and looked in my mirror to see a HWY patrol lighting me up. Ughh!! i got lucky though because he didnt put a 30 day hold on my bike for not having a M-1, and also he charged me with the wrong vehicle code. completely irrelevant to what i did. He wont show for court. I had 4 trials last week for traffic stuff and won 3 of them. that puts me at about 8 wins out of 10 tickets.

got my bike out the next day with a pick up truck. I loaded it my self using wood for a ramp that i bought at home depot for 10 bucks.

·
Registered
647 Posts
8 wins out of 10 tickets? :umm I think it's time maybe to start abiding by the law a little! Your luck is going to run out sooner or later...

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
i'd take it to the track if i was getting tickets like that, win or lose.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
yeah guy u need to relax. learn rear brake n take it to parking lots... kill the streets once a year and you'll better your odds.

·
Stock Tiip ARIO!
1,625 Posts
Sounds like fun do it again sam:badger because i need more parts for my bike, how about a spare leg or two:rollin How fast could a four legged man run? I figure 40mph. What do you think?

·
Fire Wrench Dammit!!!
3,322 Posts
snuglove said:
Hey. I"m trying to fight my ticket too. They don't ask you for your license or nothing in court?

Been to court quite a few times, and no they do not ask for your license. Then it also depends on the ticket. If you got one for not havin a license, or the wrong endorsement, etc, they you will of course have to show your license to prove your case.

·
Registered
410 Posts
brassballs1979 said:
The things I could say here....

Before you hurt yourself or worse somebody else take it to the track....
just thinking about the couple take it to the track statements, and im confused on why he would, if hes getting busted for wheelies on the freeway, then again I am assuming he is a stunter, rather than a canyon carver, so I could be wrong. It would seem more logical to tell him to take it to a private airstrip or something

·
Registered
50 Posts
sagikun said:
i got lucky though because he didnt put a 30 day hold on my bike for not having a M-1
Driving out of class is not a 30-day impound offense. Driving on a suspended license or NEVER being licensed is. Curious - what did you think you should have been cited for and what did he cite you for that was so irrelevant.

·
r6centralcom
685 Posts
Riding a Wheelie while merging sounds pretty dumb to me, not cool like you think it was. If I was in my car I would probably ignore you and run you off the road, I sure would not move over for an idiot trying to merge while wheelie'ing.

Not sure where you at at, but here in MI my local Judge would not care if the cop wrote DUI code instead of a speeding code...a wrong code wont get you off here.

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
i fight all my tickets now and win. not saying im right, but hey, if im traveling within 5mph of the flow of traffic, like hell im gunna pay a $200 speeding ticket and have my insurance rates get jacked up.

·
Fire Wrench Dammit!!!
3,322 Posts
^ better not do that shit in gwinnett.. The damn judges are like, "well the flow of traffic is going faster than the speed limit, your just the one that got fucked."

One other thing, in ga, a cop cannot write you a ticket if they use radar/laser if you are going less than 10mph over the speed limit. However, GSP can. One other thing, it also says somewhere about going the flow of traffic and how it is not illegal or something. Its been a while since i looked up the code, but the one on the speed and 10mph over, i can get you the chapter/section if you wish.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts