R6 Message Net banner

101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
This reciprocity agreement means that in many cases one can apply for a license in another state without having to pass that state's examination or pre-licensing education requirements. Generally, Public insurance adjuster
only work with insurance claims related to property damages and the business losses that they trigger such as business income,

·
Registered
19 Posts
You'd think this would be common knowledge but I guess not. Same people who buy a bike a ride around with a icon back protector and T-shirt thinking they have "gear" on.

·
carguysflooring.com
1 Posts
Make sure you shop around A LOT! I went with Progressive at first but a small local company offered me full coverage for less than half of the cost! Do you research :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
dike

Wholesale jordan shoes
Wholesale nike shoes
Wholesale jewelry
wholesale NFL Jersey $21.88
wholesale NBA Jersey $23
wholesale NHL Jersey $33.8
wholesale MBL Jersey $23
wholesale FOOtball Jersey $23
wholesale Sunglass $12
wholesale Caps$hats $8.8
wholesale Handbags $36
http://************/4afwqhs

·
oh yeah
733 Posts
it's an addition to your drivers license saying that you are a licensed motorcyclist. Most states will add an "M" to you license indicating you have passed the required tests. Your local DMV should be able to help you out. The test is only 10 questions here in Alabama.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We would like to introduce one of the most innovative creations in the motorcycle industry for a long time. AudioToneMirrors has developed a way to heighten your riding experience by accessorizing your bike with our set of motorcycle speakers. Embedded into your mirrors, our product allows you to simply plug your iPod or MP3 player into a 3.5mm headphone cable and ride with style! Forget all the cutting and drilling into your bike's body. Our mirror assembly allows you to keep your OEM parts intact by simply replacing your old mirrors. This breakthrough design gives you the ability to accessorize your motorcycle with a sound system without taking away from its stock look and crowding different areas of your bike.

Check out this demo of our product on YouTube:

Take a moment to check out our website at:
http://www.audiotonemirrors.com/

Like our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/AudioToneMirrors/265939173419995

·
C_Murda34
29 Posts
$91 12 months. I don't walk through life safely to happily greet death. I'd rather die on bike than die from cancer. NO MEDICAL told moms and pops to pull that plug

·
TP!
1 Posts
This sticky is lacking a TON of information. But for the moment I've only gotton one quote. I have to get it before i can pick up my bike saturday, so i'll list the others later. Bike is a 2009 Yamaha yfz-r6. I'm 39, no accidents in 19 years, no speeding tickets in 22 years.

USAA no longer insures motorcycles, they send you to progressive.
Progressive liability is $24.58 a month for 12 months. $295.79 /year
Progressive Collision is $66.05 a month for 12 months. 758.63 /year

Personally i think there way to high for me, but i keep hearing "All State" is the only way to go. I'll let ya all know.

David

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any Advice?

Hi guys,

Just bought a 2008 R6 yesterday. So excited! I've ridden before. Used to have a Suzuki GSX-R 600, but I had to sell her about 6months ago. :( Anyway, I know every bike is different. I was just wondering about some things that are pretty common with the R6 opposed to other sport bikes. Any advice would be appreciated! Also, I want to know as much about my bike as possible. I don't want to ALWAYS have to take it to the shop every time something little goes wrong or gets messed up. Are there any books or do y'all know of any way I can learn how to fix almost anything on my bike that isn't necessary to have a professional do? Sorry, I'm still pretty new to the world of motorcycles. :/:bugeyes

101 - 120 of 123 Posts