R6 Message Net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What tires is everyone running and on what model R6?

Im running

Pirelli Supercorsa's on a 1999 R6

180/55/17 rear (SC2) soft compound and
120/70/17 front (SC1) super soft compound.

:thumbup

·
Registered
213 Posts
qualifiers front and rear

180 and 120

had them on at mid-ohio and MAN are they awesome... super sticky for me, i HATE pilot powers, might try some diablos next

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What tires is everyone running and on what model R6?

Im running

Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa's on a 1999 R6

180/55/17 rear (SC2) soft compound and
120/70/17 front (SC1) super soft compound.

:thumbup[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
43 Posts
jwoody,

are you running those on the street? If so, I would advise changing to the Dragons. The supercorsas are an awesome tire, but aren't going to hold as many heat cycles as the dragons. Just my .02

I run the Bridgestone BT-002 RS on the street and BT-003 on the track. Great tires.

Oh, 2007 R6

·
enjoyyoself
146 Posts
I'm running Pilot Power 2CT's on my 07, 180 and 120

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well I'm not a racer like most posting here, I just commute and mess around. But I'm very pleased with my Pirelli Diablo Strada tires. They are marketed as a high mileage tire, I have about 2700 miles on them, front looks great and the rear looks pretty good, LOTS of miles left I'm guessing I'll get 7500 on the rear. YES it is worn right down the middle, unfortunately I don't get to wear down those chicken strips on my daily commute ;-)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have Dunlop Qualifers on now but I am gonna need a new set soon. I think I am going to try the Michelin Pilot Road 2cts. They're suppose to be high milage with good grip and my r6 is my daily driver.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts