R6 Message Net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got all my plugs replaced. After realizing that the gas tank and air box must come off. I'm putting the bike back together and I can't figure out where this dam wire plugs in to. I have the Server Manual from here but it doesn't show where to plug it into. It just says disconnect and for install reconnect. That’s freaking helpful. What I believe the wire I’m working with is the Radiator Fan Motor coupler. I don't want to put the bike all the way back together and then find out I have to take everything apart again to plug this wire in. Is really short wire 2 wires actually one Blue one black. And it can't seem to go far. It must have become disconnect when I was doing the plugs. So I didn't see where it came form.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
take a picture, maybe I can help but as of now, I have no clue what you're talking about.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it's on the left side and the wires are blue and black then it should be either coming from or going to the radiator fan. The matching plug should be there somewhere. Maybe it's tucked between the frame and the motor.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bar yea that was it. I found it just after I posted this fiugers. between the frame and motor, it was zip tied with other wires so I didn't see the connection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts