R6 Message Net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going to avoid this but for some reason (call it misplaced sentiment) I couldn’t resist.

I’ve been a member here for over 5 Years, I’ve seen this site grow by the thousands, I’ve seen mods, and senior members come and go. And I’ve always wondered why even senior members decided to leave. Petty squabbling, attitude changes, even spite came to mind but those seemed trivial reasons to me. Well, I get it now.

Admittedly I’ve instigated my fair share of arguments here, but with only a few exceptions they were in jest. It’s gotten to the point where I can’t post anything without inciting ridicule, and not in a jovial way.

It’s got nothing to do with being “soft” or not being able to “take what I dish out”, I just don’t feel like it anymore, I don’t feel like defending myself anymore. I don’t feel like I have anything left to offer this site and vice versa. I’ll most likely still lurk from time to time, I did pay to support the site after all, but my posting days are numbered. At least for the time being, call it an indefinite hiatus.

Without further ado:
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out! :drunkbud

PS, This is in the SW section because it's intended for the people I know/have meet, who are all in the SW section. It is not intended for the general MN population.

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
I'll still ride with you and wave if I see you around. Do what you will and stop by the get togethers.

And no it's not the wrong forum. He actually knows us, face to face.

For the record I still don't get it though.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
peace out man....:)

Stop by and say hello every once and a while...you're still going to do R6MN Colorado things like garage days, food and strippers, and rides right?

joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts