R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
My Custom Angel Eyes
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a How-To I put together on making Angel Eyes for my 2004 R6.
You do not have to follow these instructions exactly how I installed my Angel Eyes.
I would prefer you just us this instruction as a guide to create your own way to
install the Angel Eyes. Anything you change I would like to hear what you did
differently. Its always good to have other ideas or suggestions.

I will have to warn you. The installation I did has not been fully tested. I have
not ridden my bike since I installed the Angel Eyes. So I do not know how well
they are going to hold under riding conditions. But I can say I feel confident in
the installation I did, and it will hold up against almost any style of riding.

With That Said, Good Luck and Have Fun!!!!

Here are some pics of the comleted project...

Disclaimer said:
This How-to is a functional how-to and meets the criteria that is used to decide when a post becomes a "how-to". However, we strongly urge you to do your research prior to this modification and understand that if you so chose to do this, you do so completely at your own risks.
© R6Messagenet.com All Rights Reserved

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
He's working on the pictures the links went down on him but they'll be back up soon

·
My Custom Angel Eyes
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I was fixing some things that weren't right. It should be up now.

·
My Custom Angel Eyes
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the new and updated version. I sent copies to some people. So this will pertain to them. I changed some things. So the version you have my be a little different than what is up now.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
HighBimmin wont be to happy yo see this post

·
My Custom Angel Eyes
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I am working on the How-To. I am up-dated part of the write-up. It will be back up soon.

Edit: Okay the new updated version has been posted.

·
Registered
282 Posts
getting the angel eyes isnt the problem, putting them on the headlights are. wish someone can do a write-up on that'll be grrreat.

·
My Custom Angel Eyes
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
rSix04,

Read all Sections and Parts of the How-To on the Angel Eyes. If you look at Section 3, it tells you how to mount the Angel Eyes to the lights. In Section 2 Part 4, it tells you how to take apart the lighting assembly. And if you look in the How-To section on this board you can find a video on how to take out your head light assembly. A really good video.

So what exactly are you asking for?

·
Shes back!!
4,797 Posts
Wow nice write up.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
FailureByDesign said:
HighBimmin wont be to happy yo see this post
Why say that? I am very happy to see this how-to posted. Actually I saw it before anyone and gave it a :thumbup . This is DIY, thats not my business.

Oh and once again, very nice write up.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts