R6 Message Net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my avatar is animated but the original is to big (the site requires 90x90 pixels and only so many mb) how do i shrink it to fit?! i cant do in under microsoft paint cuz it wont carry over the animated attributes : (

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Don't bother, I know that clip and it's NSFW

·
student/pilot/boyfriend:(
3,174 Posts
no its not. Cever, live a little. There aren't any nipples so its not NSFW. My coworkers don't mind.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
It's NSFW, it's been discussed....Jiggling boobs is just as NSFW as naked boobs.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okay newbie here i guess whats "NSFW". not something to fuck with? why not they just jiggle i mean whats wrong with jiggling? i just want to know how to alter my gif image?

·
Registered
90 Posts
don't bother.................they busted me on mine. I'm suprised you are able to keep it the way it is. I doubt I could use a still image of my old avatar....

·
student/pilot/boyfriend:(
3,174 Posts
we make this a safe place for those at work to brows and not get fired. I am on this site all day and no matter how much I would like to see those titties jiggling on my desktop all day, I'd probably ger fired for it.

NSFW- Not Safe For Work. You will see this all over posts in the watercooler warning us who are at work not to go there.

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
If your new avatar is an animated version of your current one, then it is NSFW. (as is your current one)

Uploading or linking animated avatars is easy though, just read HERE.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you guys are right "nsfw" i agree im only in the office so often but if my supervisor saw boucy tits he just may stop and show interrest in something worth his time. haha you guys are right though. you may have to wait and see what i deside.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts