R6 Message Net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have what could end up being a big problem. I left my lights on on my bike yesterday for about 45 minutes. I go to start it and it is dead. I was at a buddy's house so I did not have a battery charger to jump it so I wanted to try to bump start it. It took 2 attempts but to my surprise I was able to do it. So here I am excited that I will be able to get myself and my bike home. I start driving down the street and I realize my speedometer is really off. I was goiong like 45 or 50 and it said 90ish. I have a speedohealer so I figured that with the battery going dead that it went haywire. Well previous to this happening I had 12XXX miles on the bike. Next thing I notice I have 19XXX miles on the bike. So to make a short story long, what the heck happened? Is this just a glitch and it will go back if I adjust the speedohealer or am I now the proud owner of 7000 extra miles?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I made the mistake once while programing my clock of changing my MPH to KMPH. I freaked out as well, something to look into.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts