R6 Message Net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mrs. Woodslayer
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you think you are getting for xmas. Or what would you like to get for xmas.

·
I smell like poo!!
342 Posts
I'm getting a trip home to Colorado and that's all I want. I'd rather see family than get gifts :)

~Ann~

·
Registered
340 Posts
my mom says she doesnt know what to get me so im getting money.. i dont know what jimmys getting me though.. i really dont want anything this year .. ill find something im sure.. lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've been bought a track school day, there will be nothing else for christmas and birthdays for some years to come as I'm hiring their bike, it's costing £224! (That's about 385 dollars)

·
Pas bon.
603 Posts
Christmas is going to be pretty lean for me this year. No income since mid-October and no s/o.

I'll be just getting stuff for my kids...but I know they'll want to get stuff for me too. Perhaps my Mom will take them shopping so they can get me a few little things.

·
Mrs. Woodslayer
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i really dont know what he is getting. i would love to see a diamond ring. but i will not hold my breath.

·
I rock Superman's socks!
460 Posts
Let's see . . . mom is getting me a programmable thermostat for the house, some new dishrags, some juice glasses, renewing my subscription to Cosmo magazine, and a set of tiny screwdrivers. (I need them to work on my cell phone).

That's about it. I'm not exchanging gifts with anyone else.

·
Registered
143 Posts
my Aun'ts are pretty much just helping me get to Utah before school starts. After that, I'm completely on my own

·
Registered
470 Posts
I think my parents are getting me a wakeboard for Christmas this year, not 100% sure.

I want a new snowboard though. I need something to look forward to. I took a pretty big fall Saturday so I'm going to lay low on the slopes. haha

·
Registered
481 Posts
crazzybaby said:
So what do you think you are getting for xmas. Or what would you like to get for xmas.

There isnt anything i really want for christmas and dusty doesnt like to shop so, i think im all set. (Im sure he will get me something but i dont have a clue what it is.)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hubby got me a pocketbike, a new saddle and horse blanket. I know cause I had to tell him what to buy. <rollseyes>
He's getting a new bike, I've been saving for a year now. And he doesn't know it yet. hehehehehe

·
I smell like poo!!
342 Posts
R6SheDevil said:
Hubby got me a pocketbike, a new saddle and horse blanket. I know cause I had to tell him what to buy. <rollseyes>
He's getting a new bike, I've been saving for a year now. And he doesn't know it yet. hehehehehe
:bugeyes I wanna ride your horse!!!

~Ann~

·
Registered
340 Posts
i think im getting a new cell phone- like the blackberry or something, I asked about it and thats the only thing ive even mentioned so they jumped on it .. lol

and i found out im going on a tour of NBC stuidos in NYC!!! so im excited about that!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts