R6 Message Net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Hi Mate, loads of us from the UK on here, mate I would edit the 1 picture with your Reg plate on mate. Is a public forum :thumbup

Also scroll down to the UK section mate and post in there, you'll find loads of people in your area or close by to meet up with share advice/tools etc mate :thumbup

·
A-cug-yug-yug!!!
140 Posts
Hey everyone, had my 1999 R6 for just over a month now, and am enjoying her! Only mods so far the new exhaust!
'ello 'ello!!! Vitamin-E from Missouri USA here! Welcome to the board. Very nice looking bike and interesting paint scheme for your 99 R6. The US 99's looked totally different. Always fun to see the bikes across the pond. - VE

·
Registered
52 Posts
beautimous R6, well kept, but then you only get to ride in july and august hey ? I always wanted to know what the deal was on the tag number. Seems every vehicle i'm behind has it showing but nothing comes to my mind, am I missing some opportunity? Welcome, and post with all of us you shant be treated like the mercuns do on UK forums (must be da:hyper littleman- syndrome) cheers:hattip sorry must have some left over aggressions:welcome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts