R6 Message Net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I crashed my bike a while ago and it punched a hole right through the LH lens on my headlight. Everything else is fine with the headlights except the lens is trashed. Since I have the Angel Eyes conversion I think it would be a waste to go and buy a whole new headlight assembly and convert that too. My question is: Is there any place I can purchase just the lens by itself? Also, I thought maybe someone reading this might have a headlight assembly that's intact on the left side but trashed on the right that I could buy. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Phi Alpha
1,518 Posts
Hey...is it an 03-04, or an 05?? There is actually a slight difference. Let me know...I may have what you need.

-Nick

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sorry about that, I have the '05 Raven.

[edit]

I actually wrecked before and bought a new headlight assembly. I think they are '03-'04 lights but I'm not sure. How do you tell?

·
Phi Alpha
1,518 Posts
The 03-04 Lenses have a clear inner corner. The 05 Lenses have a textured inner corner (similar to the outer corner where the running light would be on an R1).

·
Phi Alpha
1,518 Posts
Hey SoCal and Corpse Grinder.....

I have the outer left and the outer right lenses. PM me or IM me at SAEFIREBIRD.

CHEERS!!

·
VSISAPUNKBITCH!
4,499 Posts
corpse_grinder0 said:
just curious, but is it even legal to run without the lense?
i am sure it is, but as soon as something gets flicked up in there, you have the potential of breaking the bulb.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts