R6 Message Net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 platnum packages that I reserved for me and a friend but he got one from his parents. Now I have a used R6 that I love riding and need some gear and cash. I am selling these becuase I am getting ready to move and have 2 kids and really can't use them. I have to buy 2 games from the store to satisify the contract so 1-2 games are going to be added....you choose which ones you want....

I am looking for a helmet (L-XL) or a nice jacket (wide sholders (50-52) corona jackets are a PLUS........I know I am new here but I have pleanty of feedback on Ebay, PBnation, and I am in the military.......If you have any questions or want to see feedback lease PM me and I will get back to you.

Current offer is $675.....will be selling monday night

Thanks
My01R6

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Ya might wanna include a price shipped for all the guys interested in paying $$$

Just a suggestion from old sckool to ya, hooyah

·
Registered
333 Posts
deeforce said:
I will wait till tuesday when the new shipments come in.
Distribution centers get them tuesday at the earlyest. WHo knows when the stores get them.

·
Registered
333 Posts
nc2tarheels said:
^Actually best buy near me got them in today, will place them on the shelves tomorrow morning :shrug
I was refering to Walmart. I've heard so many bad things from so many people, even my local news had a story with local people complaing. So I'm waiting for a Rev 2 360 :p

·
Registered
172 Posts
rumor is there is going to be a recall so not all orders are goint to be fullfilled till jan. if/when you have them in hand. i'll definately make you an offer! let me know!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold the first one......second one is pending already.....will let everyone know when.if it falls through

1 - 13 of 13 Posts