R6 Message Net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sperm Bank Loan Officer
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Harbor Freight battery tenders $7.50 FIXED

You cant beat the price. I needed a few and $50 each would have sucked ass. Just thought I'd give a heads up for all you cheep and/or broke ass members.
Is this the right section for a post like this? I was thinking here or General possably even watercooler either way.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=42292

·
Registered
989 Posts
:linksucks not working

·
will ride for mods
1,625 Posts
damn and i just went to wally world and bought one for 17.00 oh well i can return it to wally world everytime it breaks at least

·
Resident Slow guy...
493 Posts
I have 4 of them. 2 are around 6 years old. I Have used them constantly on my lawn tractor and bikes. I have not had to replace the battery in either and both batteries are 4-5 years old...Still kicking like new. Bought 2 more last year for the wifes Sv and LOL my electric start generator battery!!

·
waiting for GP
3,977 Posts
kneedrager428 said:
I have 4 of them. 2 are around 6 years old. I Have used them constantly on my lawn tractor and bikes. I have not had to replace the battery in either and both batteries are 4-5 years old...Still kicking like new. Bought 2 more last year for the wifes Sv and LOL my electric start generator battery!!
ok, another question......can I leave the battery in my car and bike while I have one of these hooked up? or does the battery need to be disconnected?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Scott_R6 said:
ok, another question......can I leave the battery in my car and bike while I have one of these hooked up? or does the battery need to be disconnected?

good question. i've had mine plugged into my race sv (while still wired to the bike) for about five months without issue...but that doesn't mean it's good for it. so i'm interested in an educated response as well

·
Resident Slow guy...
493 Posts
I have never removed the batteries fron the vehicles. Your vehicle is constantly hooked up to power normally, This just ensures that the battery stays topped off. Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts